History

Pope Packaging HQO.E. & D.R. Pope Pty. Ltd., later trading as Pope Packaging, was originally established at Kent Town, Adelaide, South Australia in 1956.  Some 50 years later, it still remains, a privately owned Australian company, with operations located in Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka and the United States of America.

Since inception, Pope Packaging was built on a strong foundation with the textile industry and has specialized in the supply of packaging products focused on flexible polypropylene, polyethylene, paper and woven fabrics, servicing a wide range of market applications and creating partnerships with leading companies, providing packaging solutions that compliment and enhance clients’ brands, market and supply-chain strategies.